- trust issues
- concerns about compatibility
- premarriage questions and concerns
- communication problems
- feeling distant from your partner
- something is lacking in your romance
- recurrent anger or conflict
- dissatisfied your needs are not met
- work-life balance issues crowding out time together
- difficulty expressing negative feelings constructively
- difficulty making joint decisions
- conflicts over shared finances
- relationship stress from job insecurity
- intimacy issues
- stress from infertility or adoption
- stress of new baby or young children
- parenting conflicts
- stress from serious illness
- low confidence or insecurities holding you back
- the pain or grief of break-up or loss
- don't understand why internet dating hasn't worked for you
- choosing unsuitable partners
- commitment issues
- dating after divorce
- same sex dating challenges
Are you experiencing problems – like those in the green bar – in developing or sustaining a satisfying romantic
relationship? If so, you have come to the right place. We are here to help you create the happiness you deserve.
Whether you want to improve your existing relationship, are considering leaving an unsatisfactory relationship, are recovering from the pain of a recent break-up, haven’t had good experiences in dating, or want to develop more positive ways of engaging in relationships, you are taking care of yourself in knowing you deserve more from such an important relationship, and in seeking psychotherapy to help you create the life partnership or marriage you really want. No one should have to live with recurring dissatisfaction in their love life, remain stuck in negative relationship patterns, or give up on true happiness.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We are interested in hearing how you would like to improve your pursuit of a romantic relationship. We are here to provide responsive, knowledgeable Individual Psychotherapy and Couples Psychotherapy, including Premarital Counseling dedicated to helping you unlock happiness in your love life and create the close, supportive, enjoyable relationship you truly desire.
WHO WE ARE
We are experienced, Licensed Clinical Psychologists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers with comfortable Independent Private Psychotherapy Practices in Downtown Chicago and Oak Park. We share a common approach to psychotherapy that was developed by leading experts in the field and has been helping people, like yourself, for over two decades.
Over and above standard broad training in a range of approaches, we have specialized training and expertise in the advances of Inner Humanism – a sophisticated, compassionate, contemporary psychotherapy that:
- cares for you as a unique person
- is tailored to respond to your specific problems, goals, and individual needs
- aims to help bring about tangible, positive changes in your day to day relationship
- aims to help simultaneously with the source of the problems to also improve your inner happiness
- works through a natural process within a caring therapeutic relationship
- will help you stay the course and turn inevitable, temporary setbacks into opportunities for further growth